1) The first thing to do is enter your check in and check out, and possibly if you want a bed and breakfast or an apartment, and in which area of the city (optional). Click on SEARCH
2) Once you click Search, you see a list of accommodations available with different types, you choose the solution that best suits you. Click on the blue button BOOK, choose the type of accommodation you prefer and click again on BOOK. At this point, choose the options of payment for the advance payment: Bank transfer or credit card as guarantee.
3) The bank transfer option provides for the payment of 30% or one night (which one of them higher), to be done within 36 hours (with a copy sent by fax or e-mail).
The option by credit card is used as a guarantee of 30% or one night (which one of them higher) in case of cancellation according to the cancellation policy below
4) The accommodations can have two different ways of reservations:
a) Instant Booking - booking is instantly confirmed. If you use the option by credit card, you will receive the voucher of the reservation (according to the terms of booking below). If you use the option by bank transfer you will receive by e-mail the booking arrangements with the bank details for payment
b) Booking with confirmation (of the owner) - the choice is made, you have to wait for an email confirming availability within two hours. After this confirmation, follow the voucher of the reservatiion (according to the terms of booking below) if you have chosen the option by credit card, or an a-mail with booking arrangements with the bank detrails in case you have chosen the booking by bank transfer
5) In case of payment of the bank transfer after the 36 hours or sending a fax or e-mail with a copy after these deadlines the booking confirmation could not be sent. In that case we will refund the amount already paid (less 10 € for administrative costs for the owner)
6) Reservations will be considered valid only after the sending of the voucher of the reservation, that must be possibly printed and brought with you as a receipt to show on check-in. However the same voucher is held by the owner of the accommodation you booked
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR BOOKING AND CANCELLATION
PAYMENT OF ADVANCES
When booking, the customer can choose to pay in advance by bank transfer or leave the credit card as a guarantee.
In case of bank transfer the amount to be paid will be equal to 30% of the total booking or the value of one night, which one of them higher. The balance will be paid upon arrival.
In case of using the credit card nothing will be debited (The payment will take place upon arrival). In this case, the company, before sending the voucher, check the validity of the card and also make a of the amount of 30% of the total reservation (or one night, which one of them higher) that will be removed after the check-in. The withdrawal will be made according to the cases of the following cancellation policy
The reference date for the cancellation will be the one of the e-mail of the guest in which is contained the cancellation notification.
If the cancellation is made in the last 7 days (if you have booked a bed and breakfast) or 14 days (if you have booked an apartment) before the check in or in case of no-show:
1) If the booking has been made by bank transfer you will lose the deposit.
2) If the booking has been made by credit card, the Company Doppiaerre snc (manager of BB-Roma) will withdraw an amount equal to 30% of the total stay or to one night (which one of them higher)
If the cancellation is made earlier than seven days (if you have booked a bed and breakfast) or 14 days (if you have booked an apartment) before check in:
1) If the booking has been made by bank transfer, the owner of the accommodation will refund the customer for the amount he has paid, retaining for himself an amount of € 10 for administrative expenses.
2) If the booking has been made by credit card as guarantee, nothing will be withdraw
Early departures during your stay for any reason are not refundable
The Doppiaerre s.n.c. , manager of BB-Roma through the web sites www.bb-roma.it, www.bb-roma.es, www.bb-roma.com, is an organization that takes care of the advertising as well as intermediation between tourists and bed & breakfast, guest houses and holiday homes. The BB-Roma is not responsible for any failure or problems in general present during the stay in the booked accommodations, such as hygiene, courtesy, kindness or expertise of the owner. The BB-Roma performs periodic monitoring through feedback and evaluations made by the guests who have stayed in the accommodations, to verify the quality of the tourist offer of the lodgings present in its web sites. Therefore, any refunds or claims which have as their motivation the inconveniences or issues not related to the booking process are not responsability of Doppiaerre snc.
The booking conditions are subject to the Italian Law. In case of any dispute the Court of Rome will be the only competent body.